Is it possible to run Spotnet and SnelNL software?
Yes, you are free to choose which software to use with SnelNL. However, there are some differences when using the software:
- SnelNL offers a much better completion rate than Spotnet.
- SnelNL is also available to macOS users!
You can download our software for free here!
I can't find or play my previous downloads
You can find old downloads on your hard drive. Try looking in your 'Downloads' folder or 'SnelNL' folder in 'Documents'.
My download keeps pausing / is stuck at 0%
Be sure to check the following:
- Are you using the correct username and password?
- Do you share your account? (this is allowed, but all of your available connections may be taken).
I do not get the full download speed
There’s a lot of confusion about MB/s (MiB/s), and Mbps (Mbit/s).
The download software shows the download speed in MB/s (MiB/s). To convert MB/s to Mbps you need to multiply the number by eight, for example:
1MB/s = 8Mbps or 5MB/s = 40Mbps.
Possible reasons for slower downloads:
- WiFi is limited and often doesn't provide full and stable download speeds.
- Your HDD is slow and can’t write or/and extract faster than the download.
- Your internet connection might be limited by your internet provider.
- You may be limited by the number of connections your plan provides (Slow = 3 connections / Basic = 8 connections / Fast = 12 connections)
If this doesn't help you, please contact us.
I cannot open the SnelNL software
If you are unable to open the SnelNL application try doing the following:
Open Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL)
- Look under Processes and check whether SnelNL is running.
- Select the SnelNL process and stop it by clicking 'End Process'.
- Try and launch SnelNL again.
If you keep having this problem, try reinstalling the latest SnelNL software.
I am having trouble installing SnelNL
If you’re having issues installing the SnelNL program, we suggest removing any installed SnelNL software from your device and downloading the latest version of our application.